The Dashboards & Analytics team are pleased to announce two upcoming UMDashboards virtual trainings. The virtual trainings will include:
- Location and overview of user resources such as the user manual and video tutorials.
- How to log in and navigate the new, fully HTML UMDashboards release.
- Overview of the financial and research dashboards including the recently released UMD Fringe Budget vs Actuals dashboard.
- Leveraging the dashboards to facilitate strategic discussions and decision making.
- What’s next for UMDashboards?
Both trainings will be held virtually via Zoom. Registration is required in order to attend this event.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us using our contact form on our webpage. We look forward to seeing you and thank you for interest and support in UMDashboards!