The Dashboards & Analytics team are pleased to announce two upcoming UMDashboards trainings. The trainings will include:
- How to log in and navigate UMDashboards.
- Location and overview of user resources such as the user manual and quickstart guide.
- Overview of the financial and research dashboards including the recently released UMD Fringe Budget vs Actuals dashboard.
- Leveraging the dashboards to facilitate strategic discussions and decision making.
- What’s next for UMDashboards?
Both trainings will be held at the Kim Engineering Building, 1st floor, Kay Boardroom Rm #1107 and will be approximately 2 hours in length (1.5 hours of training and 30 minutes for questions). If you are interested in attending one of these trainings please complete a registration form to save your seat.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us using our contact form on our website. We look forward to seeing you and thank you for interest and support in UMDashboards!